Friday 10 May 2013

Dan Didio and Ethan Van Sciver's... Bat-Cow?!

Recently DC Comics announced that after the main series ends in July, Batman, Incorporated will get a One-Shot "Special" and today we got some... interesting news on one of the stories in it. Dan Didio and Ethan Van Sciver will be doing a story for the Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham creation, BAT-COW! (Yes, Batcow! Bat Cow!)

You heard me right, Bruce!

Dan Didio, writer of the story and co-publisher of DC Comics posted this on facebook,

"Happy to announce that Ethan Daniel Van Sciver and I will be doing the first Bat Cow solo story in the just announced Batman Incorporated Special coming this August! We plan to milk this for all its worth. :)."

Personally, I think this is great news! Now excuse me while I sit and count down the days to this happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment